My Lab Puppy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. She is actually much older now, but I haven't downloaded the most recent pictures of her onto my computer.

This is Hali at 6 weeks.

Sorry about the random arm in the first picture--that would be my boyfriend.

Hali 2.jpg Hali1.JPG
  2. Awww, she's soo precious!:love:

And its adorable that she has little white markings on her back toes!

Congratulations on your puppy!

3. She is sooooooo adorable!!

Congrats~~

4. What a little cute fluff!!
    Congrats!!

5. awww!! she looks like my old dog. What a sweet little girl.

6. Wow...what a sweetie! I wish I could have a dog, but my cats would not be able to deal with it. Half of the time, they can't even deal with each other!!

7. She is cute.

8. Just adorable! I grew up w/ labs...they are such wonderful dogs. I remember as a kid sleeping on the floor w/ my puppy to keep her from crying. My mom found us sound asleep wrapped in a blanket w/ both our heads on a pillow.

9. Very cute--love the toes with the white on them. Labs seem to love everybody-they're such happy dogs.

10. Ohhhhh...what a precious baby! How did the potty training go? LOL We're still working on our little guy...but he slept the whole night last night for the very first time. :smile:

11. She is so cute!

12. awww, i love labs! congrats~

13. She is adorable!

14. Aww, thanks everyone!

15. Yay for sleeping through the first night--its amazing what a wonderful thing it is when you don't have to wake up to a little crying puppy.

The potty training is fine now, although for some reason when we go the vet sometimes she gets so excited that she has a little accident, but other than that she just goes to the door and looks at you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice