My L.A. Sample Sale loot :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
So I went tonight and I must say that after seeing the photos from the NY SS, I was rather disappointed when I first walked in. Oh and the Gilt $5 ticket thing did seem completely pointless, but it was used toward a purchase so it worked out.

Anyway, after finding what I found, it was now a great sample sale haha!!! I had been searching for the original BF Messenger in Cocoa for months. Low and behold, and I am still shocked, I found one sitting on the table. Unreal to me since I had contacted them over at RM and the girl told me it was completely sold out. Obviously not :biggrin: Price was $125.

Then I also got a Teal Ostrich Mac with light gold hardware. It has the dash lining so I assume it was from this past season? I'd never seen it before though and I thought it was so gorgeous. I was between this and the brown ostrich, but everyone told me to go for the Teal and I'm so glad I did. Price was $182.

Anyway, it was a small loot but I'm happy. There really wasn't much merchandise I felt compared to what I saw in the NY SS pix and even the LA SS last spring. Barely any Mini Nikkis, except for tons of Evergreen and there definitely weren't many black MAM's.

Oh and I was wearing my MAMM in black and a few girls came up to me and asked if I had picked it up somewhere because they loved it. According to one of the nice girls who worked there, no MAMMs for this SS and none were made this season. However they should be back next year :biggrin: Gotta love that bag!

Here are pix of the two bags I got!

macbf1.jpg

bf1.jpg

bf2.jpg

mac1.jpg

mac2.jpg

^ The Mini Nikkis I saw were Evergreen and I think they had an orange one?? Don't totally remember, except for the green ones which I think were really cute. It has the striped lining from last year. Regarding the buckled boyfriend, they had a TON of purple ones :smile: Hope you find what you're looking for!