My l.a.m.b story of the day.....

lambiepie

Thanks Bishes $$$
Sep 23, 2007
I thought my lil story deserved it's own thread...:yes:

We were leaving disneyland tonight and on the way out we stopped at a store on main street. I was looking at the cd's when one of the cast members said to me "i love your l.a.m.b bag, i've never seen that print before"! I was wearing my bullseye wilbury, for the first time i might add, and i looooved it. It was so easy to get my stuff out and being able to walk around hands free like that was awesome! Anyway's back to my story...

So then i told him "you know what my bag is? You know l.a.m.b"? He say's "yes! I'm a huge gwen fan"! And that's when i whipped my arm in front of him (my tat)...lol! I feel we bonded...hahaha...he seemed so excited to see it. We talked l.a.m.b for a little while and then i went about my shopping. As i was walking away i heard him tell another castmember "omg, i love that girl's tat!" And he was explaining what it was to her.

And to think, i almost didn't wear l.a.m.b today!:wtf:

I just wanted to share my lil story with all my beautiful lambies!:heart:

That's what I totally love about LAMB! With other designer bags, you rarely would get that kind of reaction - it's usually more like "Is that real?" Rather than the "Wow, that's a hot looking bag!" They usually want to know more about it too.

Thanks for sharing that great story with us!

Cute Lambie!! I swear I want to find a super-cheap BE Wilbury so that I can take LAMB to Disney too.

BTW - We're going again tomorrow!! We always go on Saturdays....no crowds, no lines!

^ Really?? None on a saturday? I always thought that only worked on sundays...that's when we usually go....I would love to see you there yvonne!

Oh and yes, you must find yourself one to take with you! It was so convenient!

And thank you to all my *hermana borregas* for reading my little story ;) !