My Kristin Raisin hobo is peeling...I am so frustrated

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay I am so upset about Coach's quality in handbags. I just bought my kristin hobo in Raisin on 9/3/2010 and on the front pocket the leather is peeling off. This is my 3rd bag with issues. I called the Coach store and she said I would have to bring it in and see what the manager would do. She even mentioned sending it off for repair. Okay send off for repair for a bag I have had for not even 2 weeks. I don't think so. I don't know if I even want to purchase another Coach Leather Bag or a Coach bag period. I am so mad.

2. I'm so sorry to hear that I have the Taupe Hobo. I can't understand why couldn't they just let you exchange her for a new one or a totatally different bag.

3. They probably will but I need to talk to a different person.

4. Do you have photos of the bag. I was thinking of getting one with my PCE.

5. :shocked::faint: What?!?!?!?! I'm sorry your bag is acting up! Man! When will this madness end?!?!?! I hope my baby blue doesnt do this too.

6. [​IMG]

7. :wtf: (I was looking for a smiley that was running around screaming but they dont have one.)

8. I know doesn't it look just awful.

9. With all the problems everyone is having with bags, I see that basically my excuse for buying expensive brands (They are good quality and last a very long time) is starting to go down the toilet pretty fast!

10. I agree. I have a stone mountain leather bag I have had for 2 years and the leather still looks nice and it was only maybe $60.00.

11. Oh she would go back quick and in a hurry

12. Girl I'm going to take her back Friday.

13. That just....SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your luck changes!!!!!!!!!!

14. I'm so sorry this happened to your beautiful bag, I know how much you love it!! ((Hugs))

15. Sorry this happened. This is why I will be getting a siggy bag for PCE. They should still know how to make fabric.