My Kooba solution

1. Well, I didn't end up getting my Kooba Sienna yet - too many fakes on eBay and I missed out at Active Endeavours (I live in Canada so a lot of other places don't ship to me.) :crybaby:

So sad...I visit Sienna once a week at Holt Renfrew in Toronto but she's just out of my league! Maybe one day I'll get a fabulously well paying job, or she'll get marked down, but in the meantime, until that day comes, I have gone ahead and taken pre-emptive action. To aid in filling the void that she has left, I bought this Bulga bag:

http://www.activeendeavors.com/product.asp?sale=true&sec=women&deptid=3044&listtype=s&pfid=AED10047

What does everyone think? It's totally cute! Great price and I hope it will aid in getting me over my separation from my Kooba Sienna! :yes:

2. I'm not a huge fringe fan, but it is a cute young-looking bag, and hello, what a great price!

3. Honestly, if you really love something, nothing will be able to replace it. However this may tide you over until you can find it.

Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice