My koala mandarin agenda!!

1. After a particularly rough week, I decided to treat myself, and picked this up at LV in San Francisco :love: . All the SAs were sooo sweet today, and look how beautifully they wrapped it up! Now my bag has a little friend :tender:, and I need to head out and get some filofax inserts as other PF members have recommended!

bag.jpg box.jpg openbox.jpg dust.jpg inside.jpg bagagen1.jpg
  2. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Love it..the colour is sooo fresh:tender:

3. Congrats! I love the mandarin color! I just got a Vernis agenda in today, and I'm waiting for the Filofax inserts I ordered.

4. Congrat's.

5. Congrats!!! The mandarin is sooo pretty! Love it!:heart:

6. orange is nice, matches your bag! i love to look at agendas!

7. Awesome, I love the mandarin inside!!!

8. very refreshing..congrats!!

9. Luv it, congrats (that will go nicely with my mandarin pont neuf):smile:

10. Congrats! I love the koala agenda, I almost bought on myself but then I realized that I probably wouldn't use it very much. I love your bucket bag too!

11. I feel like that Mad TV lady.. "gaaaaaaaawd that's cute" ! Congrats ! :biggrin:

12. That looks great together, congratulations.
    Now that is the way to brighten up a rough week!

13. It looks fantastic! I love how it matches your bag - congrats!!!

14. Can I just say how much I LOVE your mandarin bucket!!! Great agenda too! It matches perfectly!:nuts:

15. OMG - it's fabulous! I must be a bit behind. How many colors are there for the inside of the koala mono canvas agenda? I NEED this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice