My Knoxville Bags Pics

Oooohhhhh ... love that shopper .. that's a beautiful color .. tell me about it ... do you love it?! When it's on your shoulder - is it close to the armpit (I hate that) .... how's the closure ...

Well, I have another Shopper from Anthropologie and it was made smaller for them. I haven't carried this new one yet but I think I will like the smaller one a little better. For me the closure is a little difficult but this was a really good deal (from 2005 I think). I love the handle on the Shopper and it doesn't fit as close to my armpit as my Boogies and it is more comfortable for me. I guess that's why the closure is worth it for me.

OMG what a great haul!!!!!!!! Gorgeous bags!! Tell me, does the Shopper's toggle allow the bag to open all the way or do they stay in their loops because of the tassel ends?

WOW!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous! Is the shopper bronze metallic like the other one? Or is it just a bronzey sort of color? They look so different but both called bronze... love all of them though! Gosh I love tano handles as well... look at the big stitching detail! Incredible!

WOW!!!!!!!!! So gorgeous! Is the shopper bronze metallic like the other one? Or is it just a bronzey sort of color? They look so different but both called bronze... love all of them though! Gosh I love tano handles as well... look at the big stitching detail! Incredible!

Thanks. The Shopper is kind of a pearlized color. It is kind of an "out there" color but pretty. The other is a cloth feeling leather like my cracked ice HollyWould but I have not idea what the leather is called. All of these handles are beautiful!