My Kitty Went Missing Yesterday Morning...

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all the kind words. Mumu is dead. She was hit by a car and killed instantly. I am so sad, I can;t even type properly. Thank you again for your nice posts and thoughts...I am just trying to stay positive and concentrate on remembering her. She was just the sweetest.

God, this is so hard..

oh you poor thing!!!
my cat goes missing alot!
infact he went for 3weeks once and i thought maybe hes gone off somewhere to die (like they sometimes do) then once i had that in my head he turned up waiting for me when i came home from work one day!
he was still the same nothing wrong with him!
infact i havent seen him for 2days now, i dont know where he goes but thats cats for you!
i hoe your kitty turns up!

oh you poor thing!!!
infact he went for 3weeks once and i thought maybe hes gone off somewhere to die (like they sometimes do) then once i had that in my head he turned up waiting for me when i came home from work one day!
infact i havent seen him for 2days now, i dont know where he goes but thats cats for you!

she updated and her kitty was killed by a car.

I am so so sorry , hun ....HUGS:heart:

oh you poor thing!!!

oh no im so sorry for your loss!!!!:tdown:
poor little kitty!
lots of hugs to you!