My Kitty Casey!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been meaning to post pics of my baby boy for a while now!
    This is Casey aka: Kitty aka: Kitty Cat aka: Casey Kitty
    We adopted him in October. When I saw him I knew he was the one. I picked him up and he fell asleep on my lap! So maybe he chose me! He's such a sweetie, he follows me around, sleeps w/ me and DH and he just loves to snuggle!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. She's so sweet! And she looks like a lap cat, the way she was cuddling with you! Congrats!

3. He's sooo cute!!

4. He is adorable and obviously LOVES you. What a cutie.

5. Awww he's a cutie. He looks and sounds so much like my Sydney who always follows me where ever I go and can't get enough lovin'.

Attached Files:

6. So cute!

I had a cat named Casey, too, and she was black and white!

7. heheh I also have that tunnel for my cats, your kitty is adorable, I love how cats always like to be with us when we are in the computer

8. Aww, he's so cute!

9. it's all about the kitty lovin'!
    when DS#2 gets home from school it's a love-fest between the 2 of them!

10. sydney's so cute!
    [​IMG]

11. Casey has beautiful markings. He looks very contented LOL!

12. He's cute!

13. Awww..He's so cute!:heart: Congrats on your furbaby! I used to have a kitty named Casey. His actual name was spelled KC -short for Kitty Cat :P when I took him in (someone could no longer care for him) but I always wrote Casey on his vet forms, etc.

14. Awwwwwww sweet cat-cat!

15. he is a keeper. great markings.