My Key Clochette is on the way!!!! Yay!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, ladies as you all know, I had the White suhali lockit PM bag and I loved the key clochette that came with it. When I found out that the mono lockit's were NOT going to come with a clochette, I was shocked that they would not include this!!!

So, I called 866 vuitton, they hooked me up with a Stephanie in the North Carolina store....she ordered it from Paris and it's arriving on Thurs!!!!!! And the best part........20 bucks!!!!!

I can't wait, the bag just looks so much better with the key clochette I think and I don't care if it's supposed to come with it or not....mine is!!!!

2. CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:I think it does look better with clochette!!!:yes:

3. Wow..I meant to ask you about it.. $20..that's great..I know you were nervous about it LOL

Can't wait to see the pics..they really should give clochette for mono lockit

4. Wow, 20$ is actually.. reasonable ! I can't wait to see pictures. ;)

5. Of course, everyone will probably think it's fake because the bag doesn't COME with a clochette, but I don't care anyway!!! I LOVE the clochette!!! Even though, I'll probably have to explain the story like a million times..... yea, still loving the clochette though!!

6. Maybe if everyone who buys a lockit asks for a clochette or for them to order it, maybe they'll include it in the future.

7. Yay!!! That is a GREAT price!!!! Just curious but why was it routed thru the North Carolina store? Do you know?

8. :yahoo: yeah yeah, go tr444 :wlae:

9. Well the lady from 866 vuitton called it "spare parts" and said that maybe that store would have them?? I'm really not sure and since I kinda fudged why I needed it.....I wasn't going to ask. I just wanted to get it so, I figured I'd keep my mouth shut and take it from anywhere!!

10. Very cool! That's awesome that Stephanie ordered one for you!:nuts:

11. Congrats! That's great news!

12. awsome...that's so cool!

13. they had to order a clochette all the way from paris?! i thought it was a common item. well anyways, congrats!

14. Well from what she said, it's considered "spare parts" and most of the time the stores do not have extra clochettes. I thought that was a little strange too. But, yes, she said if she could not find one in a store it would have to be orderd from Paris, and I guess that's what they did, but it really only took a little over a week for it to get to a US store and then only 2 days to come to me!! So, that was real quick I think!

15. Yay! I'm with you; I like clochettes on certain bags too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice