My Kenneth Cole Spring List

DoughGirl

ahhh, that New Bag Smell
Jan 19, 2006
My boyfriend thinks I have a problem but that's okay. He's into cars, and I'm into bags and shoes... and jeans LOL *thinks to self, how am i gonna sneak these in the house*:idea:

My fav color... plum
KC_HK60199_cc_plu_det.jpg

Leaf
KC_HK60084_lea_det.jpg

KC_HK60201_wht_det.jpg

Scarlet (of course LOL)
KC_HK60052_sca_det.jpg

lastly...
chocolatay

KC_HK60034_chl_det.jpg

They are all very cute....I'm really loving the plum color too. Good luck sneaking some of the things into the house...I have the same problem. Usually stash things in the trunk of my car until I can sneak it in, and casually pass it off as something that I've owned for a while ;) .

i wish i could get them all at once. LOL 2 at a time is good esp. since the green one is one sale. I heart sales

i had an old coworker who would store her obsessions at work and bring them in over a time. Her husband was never the wiser. LOL

DoughGirl said:
i wish i could get them all at once. LOL 2 at a time is good esp. since the green one is one sale. I heart sales

i had an old coworker who would store her obsessions at work and bring them in over a time. Her husband was never the wiser. LOL

LOL...what a shame...but damn, we women are so smart!!!!

I saw the b/w bag in bazaar this month. That's a really sweet bag. I might have to check that out a little further. Thanks for posting!! :amuse:

DoughGirl said:
My boyfriend thinks I have a problem but that's okay. He's into cars, and I'm into bags and shoes... and jeans LOL *thinks to self, how am i gonna sneak these in the house*:idea:

My fav color... plum
KC_HK60199_cc_plu_det.jpg

This bag is now on sale at kennethcole.com ... Plum Hudson Rivet hobo... I know cause.. I bought itttt. :smile:

oh no! I bought the Hudson Rivet - Large Hobo in luggage and the matching clutch on monday in store for full price! So unfair! Now online its on sale :sad: But it is a gorgeous bag...

I wish I could do that Luna, but unfortunately I live in the UK and bought the bag whilst I was on holiday in Miami... haven't checked out how much or whether they stock the bag in London, UK. Might do that this weekend!

But I imagine it should be more expensive as K Cole is a US brand and so would be more expensive in Europe? Im not sure as I have never bought anything by him before.

Does anyone know?