My July 4th Outlet Adventure

Ooh! Love that red Lexington and the umbrella is too cute!

Pcn, how scary! I never thought of getting struck by lightening through an umbrella. Only reason I carry one is because I can't stand my glasses getting wet. Gonna rethink on this one!

I was up at daybreak to accompany my sister on a day trip to Ocean City, Maryland. It was business, not pleasure, so we couldn't be deterred by Arthur. My price for keeping her company was that the return trip be via Rehoboth. ;)

Thanks to the bad weather, the outlets were insane. I promised her I only wanted to make three stops. First was QVC. They had a number of Dooneys, but they keep them locked up and the store was crazy busy. My sister wanted a new bathing suit, but the dressing room was closed. :tdown: We gave up and moved on.

I name-dropped at D&B; the ladies said "hi!" They mentioned a certain forum member as someone they speak to over the phone almost daily (cough*CRAZYFORCOACH*cough). :lolots: I went in thinking to buy another Flo bag, but the rain made me reconsider. I had wanted to carry my red Stanwich, but because of the weather chose my lavender Dillen tote instead. I also own a T-Moro Davis tote, but no other weather resistant big bags. In the end, I chose a Lexington shopper. 40% off, plus an additional 25% because I got a red one. I was very pleased that the girls had a wrapped one, untouched by the milling crowds, waiting for me at checkout. She rang up at $102 (retail is $228), no tax. :tup:

Without further ado, here she is! :woohoo:

Gorgeous!!! So glad you had a successful trip!!

Love the red bag. I like the pocket placement on the Lexington.

Steal of a price at just over $100.00. What a good time to think ahead for holiday gifts. Can't believe my brain is going in that direction.

I was up at daybreak to accompany my sister on a day trip to Ocean City, Maryland. It was business, not pleasure, so we couldn't be deterred by Arthur. My price for keeping her company was that the return trip be via Rehoboth. ;)

Thanks to the bad weather, the outlets were insane. I promised her I only wanted to make three stops. First was QVC. They had a number of Dooneys, but they keep them locked up and the store was crazy busy. My sister wanted a new bathing suit, but the dressing room was closed. :tdown: We gave up and moved on.

I name-dropped at D&B; the ladies said "hi!" They mentioned a certain forum member as someone they speak to over the phone almost daily (cough*CRAZYFORCOACH*cough). :lolots: I went in thinking to buy another Flo bag, but the rain made me reconsider. I had wanted to carry my red Stanwich, but because of the weather chose my lavender Dillen tote instead. I also own a T-Moro Davis tote, but no other weather resistant big bags. In the end, I chose a Lexington shopper. 40% off, plus an additional 25% because I got a red one. I was very pleased that the girls had a wrapped one, untouched by the milling crowds, waiting for me at checkout. She rang up at $102 (retail is $228), no tax. :tup:

Without further ado, here she is! :woohoo:

LOVE your bag