my julianne is potentially ruined forever :(

Oct 12, 2006
my boyfriend who bought me my espresso julianne accidentally spilled cranberry juice all over the front of my julianne and some of it even got on the lining inside. it has dried and there is a visible area where you can see that there was something spilled. does anyone know of anything that can possibly take that out? please let me know if you do :sad:

OMG, sorry!
At least HE bought it and HE spilled it, eh?
Maybe he'll need to make up for this with something else?!?!

No idea, don't own this leather.
But, I'm thinking you may need to use a really mild soap/h20 to get all the residue off.
Natural sugar, you know, will keep it sticky and still show.

Keep us posted.
Good luck!

I know that Tide-to-Go pens are popular for cleaning linings. I also use Shout wipes, which may be easier with a bigger stain.

I'm not going to try to help with the leather because I know there are a ton of more experienced ladies who will speak up and give you great advice. There so many good tips, I bet you will get that beautiful bag looking great again. :hugs:

ITA with trying the tide to go. This leather already has a protectant sealing on it so, if you just wipe it down with a damp, clean, white cloth, that may take care of it. I'm not sure what Apple would do except for add an additional protectant on top of that for this leather but, I would definately give it a good wipe down before putting anything else on it since it's juice.

How awful! I personally don't have any first hand experience with this, but you may see what a dry cleaner says. I'm assuming they clean leather jackets, so they have a solution for you. Good luck!

thanks for all your input! i'll definitely try the tide to go pen...however i may need to buy a couple because it's such a large area inside.

the good thing about this is that he said he'd buy me something to replace it since it was a Christmas gift.

i'll let you all know how it goes once i've tried some soap on it...

I am so sorry to hear that! I would also recommend Apple conditioner for the outside and tide pens for the inside--Apple leather conditioner does wonders! I hope you'll be able to save her!