My Journey with Back of Head Augmentation in Korea

How long did it take for them to reply? And do you know if the virus has affected the possibility of getting the surgery in any way?

I've emailed several times over the past 2 weeks and haven't yet received a reply, their website doesnt mention anything to do with covid so not sure whether hes replying to emails at the moment.

I'm also interested in augmenting the back of my head. A few questions I have:

1. Does bone cement last forever? If I understand correctly, it has similar structure with the bone and even "fuses" with it.
2. How noticeable is the scar after fully healed?

I’m interested in this procedure but am concerned regarding the effects of PMMA. I have came across multiple research articles suggesting PMMA can be carcinogenic especially when applied before it is fully solid or “polymerized” which would be the case when used for skull augmentation in order to mold it to the desired shape. Wondering if those who have already gone through this procedure have discussed this with their surgeon?

I’m interested in this procedure but am concerned regarding the effects of PMMA. I have came across multiple research articles suggesting PMMA can be carcinogenic especially when applied before it is fully solid or “polymerized” which would be the case when used for skull augmentation in order to mold it to the desired shape. Wondering if those who have already gone through this procedure have discussed this with their surgeon?
This is so depressing for people who have messed up back of the heads and worse for those who got it worse. You cannot win lol...

Its fine to have mma filler.
No worries

Hey, so who's next to go to Korea to get skull reshaping done ? Because I am interested too !
Also for the guys who did it already, do not hesitate to update us on your operation, how you feel or any other info worth sharing

Hey, so who's next to go to Korea to get skull reshaping done ? Because I am interested too !
Also for the guys who did it already, do not hesitate to update us on your operation, how you feel or any other info worth sharing

Hey mate, if you're interested, all the info is in here. Everybody has left this thread i think. lockdown and quarantine is in place in most countries. Dont know when we will be able to travel freely again.