My journey to find THE wallet.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have 'Hate & Love' relationship with LV for many years. I've always wanted LV wallet but never seems to settle for it. Wallets, I had purchased and given away :- French wallet, Brazza and Elise. In between, I'd also bought other designer wallets but lately, I've realized, I only need only a small compact wallet and was contemplating on Helene again. I'd purchased Helene before but went back to exchange it as I found it too bulky with all the stuff packed in. After months of contemplating of finding 'THE' wallet, I came across 'THE' wallet online and saw the review on you tube. It looks like 'THE' wallet I'm looking for but was worried if it'll look bulky once the notes/ cash are stuff into it. I've a separate card holders and don't really need the extra cards slots.
    This morning, after looking at LV websites again and going thru TPF threads, I've seen 2 items to my liking. After reading the 'price increase thread', I think it's time to checkout the stuff quickly. So today, I've decided to make my journey into the city and it's my 1st time driving out from my hometown as a newbie driver. My relative was in the city and wanted to help me to get it but I really wanted to see and 'test drive' the wallet myself. It was a real terrifying journey as I got lost going and coming home. Luckily, I'm safely home now.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      93.5 KB
      Views:
  2. #2 Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    Once I reached LV, I didn't ask for THE wallet as I'm not sure it'll fits my need. I walked out after paying for the 1st item but decided I should checkout as my original intention.
    The kind SA brought out few wallets and HELENE was one of it but today, after trying it out the 3rd time, I knew, it's not the one. So, I stuck to my original request. After seeing and testing THE wallet, I knew it's perfect for my needs. Unfortunately it was not available in red and I'm not fond of the blue color. Luckily, I asked to see the green colored wallet and it was :heart: at 1st sight. The kind SA suggested 'hot stamping' my initial which I've never thought off and it took only 5-10mins.
    My 2 lovely purchases today:-
    My key pouch and MARIE wallet.

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      114.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      102.9 KB
      Views:
  3. More pics to share:-

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      118.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      100.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      114.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      96.2 KB
      Views:
  4. congrats on your lvoely items💚glad you finally found the right one for you😊

5. the green interior is beautiful😍😍😍

6. Thank you. Yes, it's perfect and compact, slim enough to fit into my jeans pocket. the green color is truly beautiful and rich in reality.

7. so cute!! congrats and enjoy!!!👏👍😃

8. Thanks, both items are really cute and functional.

9. Love them & the green is soooo pretty!

10. Love the green. Congrats!

11. Congrats!

12. You are so right. Since I have the Marie (in green too) I feel wallet complete. I don't even use my zippy's. Congrats!

13. Very nice!

14. cool

15. Pretty! Enjoy!