My journey at GNG, will be updating soon

Hi @SweetPotato1996, clinics you can look at for rhino are Dr Park at Baum, Dr Paik at PS101 and Dr Lee at the View. PS101 seems to be popular for rhino but again do your own research! For facial contouring, I would recommend Dr Oh at Regen as I chatted with him at consultation and he speaks fluent English so there will be no miscommunications on something as big as facial contouring. He says he lectures all over the world and was in Let Me in. I have read 2 patient reviews on realself and the before and afters are dramatic! Also Bongquiqui chose Regen for her facial contouring. The consultant at Regen was open to negotiation and did not quote a massive figure like GNG. He showed me lots of real patient before and afters and their ct scans. If my daughters needed fc, I would suggest Regen to them. There is also romian to look at which caters to locals and charges 10 million for zygoma and v line. One Korean American lady chose Romian. I haven't seen her after so cannot comment on result. I would be worried about tlps as @krod2017 had permanent nerve damage, ie chin numbness from her v line there although the v line itself looked good.

Cool, thanks for the suggestions! I'll continue to do lots of research and will do as many consultations as I can.

Reactions: MissOrange
Hi guys,

Would like to give an update on my ps. It has been a month since I got my fg and fc done at gng.

Fg- my retention rate is pretty good still. I believe I have a bit more than 50% of fat remaining. Not sure if it is the technique or placement or both of dr Kim’s fg, lots of ppl could tell I got something done. Previously when I got it done by dr park at dream, ppl don’t notice it as much. Dr Kim did placed some in the hollow under my cheeks, which dr park never done that.

My main concern is the lump under my eye. It is still there, and after flying 13hrs home, think it has gotten worse. Really hope it will go away soon. It gives me a swollen eye look.

Also, after the complimentary hydration facial at gng, white small bumps broke out all over my forehead. It is getting better now, but there are still bumps. They think it’s because my skin was so sensitive after the procedure that the facial caused a reaction. I do wish that I didn’t get the facial done now.

Fc- I feel like after the initial 2 weeks the swelling is going down very slowly. I can’t see the final result yet. Although when I feel my jaw, it does feel smooth. But due to some part of the jaw has more swelling than the other, it looks a bit not straight.

Even though there is still some stiffness and tightness were the incisions are made. I am very happy that I could feel everything when I run my fingers along my jaw and chin.

Lastly, I would like to touch on gng’s aftercare briefly.

All the nurses are very patient and gentle. None of my stitches removal were painful.

Got my thighs stitches taken out 2 weeks post surgery. Dr choi suggested taking out the mouth stitches one week post. I waited till the 2nd week to take them out. Since most of the stitches will be dissolved by then and your mouth incisions are less sensitive at that time.

I am so glad to have henny as my translator on my last visit. She did a wonderful job. Very on top of things and efficient. She made sure that I got everything that I needed and all my questions answered before departing korea.

Hi guys,

Would like to give an update on my ps. It has been a month since I got my fg and fc done at gng.

Fg- my retention rate is pretty good still. I believe I have a bit more than 50% of fat remaining. Not sure if it is the technique or placement or both of dr Kim’s fg, lots of ppl could tell I got something done. Previously when I got it done by dr park at dream, ppl don’t notice it as much. Dr Kim did placed some in the hollow under my cheeks, which dr park never done that.

My main concern is the lump under my eye. It is still there, and after flying 13hrs home, think it has gotten worse. Really hope it will go away soon. It gives me a swollen eye look.

Also, after the complimentary hydration facial at gng, white small bumps broke out all over my forehead. It is getting better now, but there are still bumps. They think it’s because my skin was so sensitive after the procedure that the facial caused a reaction. I do wish that I didn’t get the facial done now.

Fc- I feel like after the initial 2 weeks the swelling is going down very slowly. I can’t see the final result yet. Although when I feel my jaw, it does feel smooth. But due to some part of the jaw has more swelling than the other, it looks a bit not straight.

Even though there is still some stiffness and tightness were the incisions are made. I am very happy that I could feel everything when I run my fingers along my jaw and chin.

Lastly, I would like to touch on gng’s aftercare briefly.

All the nurses are very patient and gentle. None of my stitches removal were painful.

Got my thighs stitches taken out 2 weeks post surgery. Dr choi suggested taking out the mouth stitches one week post. I waited till the 2nd week to take them out. Since most of the stitches will be dissolved by then and your mouth incisions are less sensitive at that time.

I am so glad to have henny as my translator on my last visit. She did a wonderful job. Very on top of things and efficient. She made sure that I got everything that I needed and all my questions answered before departing korea.

Congrats!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!!

Reactions: Kandilove