My Jaw reduction, double eyelid and nose surgery experience in Korea

caylalaila

Mar 9, 2023
Hey everyone, I just had to share my awesome plastic surgery journey with you all!

So, I'm a 24-year-old Thai living it up in America, and I always dreamed of getting surgery done in Korea. After doing some serious research, I stumbled upon the coolest clinic ever—Dream Plastic Surgery Clinic. And guess what? Their online and in-person consultations were beyond amazing!

Okay, let's talk about my face. I was totally focused on getting my jaw size reduced, especially from the front. The doctors at Dream were like, "Hey, don't go overboard and reduce it too much from the sides, or you might end up looking all weird and saggy."

Now, onto my nose. I wasn't a fan of my bulbous nose tip and that tiny hump on the bridge. But the super talented Dream surgeon had a game plan. Brace yourself! They suggested silicone augmentation for the bridge, using donated rib cartilages (yup, donated!) for the nose tip, combined with nasal septum stuff. Oh, and they even planned on removing some extra soft tissues and tying the alar cartilages together. Can you believe it? To top it all off, they threw in nostril reduction for good measure. I know, it sounds intense, but don't worry—I had my trusty notepad to jot it all down, and the translator was there to explain it in detail. So, before going under the knife, I knew exactly what the doc had in store for me.

Oh, and guess what else? Since I was already going through all these surgeries, I thought, "Why not spice up my eyes too?" So, I decided to go for the double eyelid surgery to make them pop even more!

I'm sharing my one-month post-surgery pics here, and I promise to keep you all updated with my progress every month.

Stay tuned, peeps!

Before 99_221108_5.jpg

Before 99_221108_3.jpg

Day 2_221108.jpg

Update ka 1 m 3 week_230208_0.jpg

Update 14 day ka_221108.jpg

Hey everyone, I just had to share my awesome plastic surgery journey with you all!

So, I'm a 24-year-old Thai living it up in America, and I always dreamed of getting surgery done in Korea. After doing some serious research, I stumbled upon the coolest clinic ever—Dream Plastic Surgery Clinic. And guess what? Their online and in-person consultations were beyond amazing!

Okay, let's talk about my face. I was totally focused on getting my jaw size reduced, especially from the front. The doctors at Dream were like, "Hey, don't go overboard and reduce it too much from the sides, or you might end up looking all weird and saggy."

Now, onto my nose. I wasn't a fan of my bulbous nose tip and that tiny hump on the bridge. But the super talented Dream surgeon had a game plan. Brace yourself! They suggested silicone augmentation for the bridge, using donated rib cartilages (yup, donated!) for the nose tip, combined with nasal septum stuff. Oh, and they even planned on removing some extra soft tissues and tying the alar cartilages together. Can you believe it? To top it all off, they threw in nostril reduction for good measure. I know, it sounds intense, but don't worry—I had my trusty notepad to jot it all down, and the translator was there to explain it in detail. So, before going under the knife, I knew exactly what the doc had in store for me.

Oh, and guess what else? Since I was already going through all these surgeries, I thought, "Why not spice up my eyes too?" So, I decided to go for the double eyelid surgery to make them pop even more!

I'm sharing my one-month post-surgery pics here, and I promise to keep you all updated with my progress every month.

Stay tuned, peeps!

View attachment 5789437

View attachment 5789439

View attachment 5789440

View attachment 5789441

View attachment 5789442
Oh my gosh! Such good results!

Reactions: caylalaila
The results look awesome! :biggrin: Were there any difficulties navigating the surgery process? Also thought about going to Korea but I don't speak Korean or know anyone so was a bit nervous about it.
I hired a personal translator Alex he was very helpful with the process and also helped me bargained with the clinics i went! If you want his contact please DM me :smile:

Hello everyone! I have recently updated a few of my photos, and I couldn't be happier with the results!

If any of you have any questions or concerns about my surgery, feel free to send me a message, and I'll do my best to help you out. I hope that all of you achieve the surgery results you desire and have an amazing experience!

350243173_1424902371577916_6944469497967916374_n.jpg

350382282_1290001525229677_5944847026812690941_n.jpg

350601336_945419303275327_8620610196988079370_n.jpg

Your nose and eyes look amazing. I hope they look better each day. Your jawline will take longer to deswell. Has the doctor told you how long it will take for your jawline to de-swell?
Also, do you mind sharing which doctor did your eye, nose, face surgeries?

omg your nose looks amazing!!! I've heard Dream is really famous for creating 'idols' like nose :love: but didn't expect it to look this good. Can I know which surgeon did your nose? :heart: