Food My Japan Food Journal

You tried WHALE? Wow! It looks so yummy. I'll go and try whale once when I get the chance...

yeah, i try not to advertise it to people i know since i'm not sure what their stance on it is heh ;). but it was DELICIOUS. i wouldn't try it sashimi style though...that's extreme to me.

OOH i can't wait to see this!!!!

i'll try and see if i have food related pics from my previous 2 trips to japan. i know i have one from when i tried whale....eeee.

I just came back from japan but I didn't go to the whale restaurant!!!
I took some pictures and I posted on my blog.....if you have time plz check my blog!

noe: loved your pics on your blog!!! i've never been to a tonkatsu restaurant, though it looks VERY delicious. oh! where is toriyoshi located? i've never heard of it! heh

caley- I found Toriyoshi's site but they have only in Japanese.
http://www.samukawa.co.jp/toriyoshi/

There are Aoyama, Roppongi, 2 Ikebukuro, 2 Shibuya, 3 Shinjuku, 4 Kichijoji, Harajuku, Yokohama.......and more!
This is not too expensive pupu place.

we were 6 people and ate a lot in this small private room but total about only $150!!
CHEAP!!

Attachments

• 0229tori.jpg
    0229tori.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 234
here's a pic of the logo of the whale restaurant i went to

m_titleno.gif

Kujiraya.jpg

This thread is getting me ready for my 4th trip to Japan at the end of this month! I LOVE going there for shopping and of course, THE FOOD! Thanks for posting.