Food My Japan Food Journal

agh sorry everyone! i haven't posted more pics since my dad asked me for my pics untouched (i like to resize) so i had to get that squared away before i could anything with them.

edit: nm i got some time to do some now! :smile:

alright here's some more pics (while i wait for my mom to pick me up for our lunch date lol).

next morning room service: cheese and mushroom omlette
attachment.php

a lovely crepe with cookies and cream ice cream, strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, and corn flakes at the bottom in akihabara.
attachment.php

recurring theme: i love cold udon noodles! this was at the akihabara station.
attachment.php

we later headed to asakusa. near a shrine there were food stalls. here is grilled kalbi and squid:
attachment.php

and my yakisoba noodles.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01105.JPG
    DSC01105.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 912
  • DSC01106.JPG
    DSC01106.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 897
  • DSC01112.JPG
    DSC01112.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 891
  • DSC01128.JPG
    DSC01128.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 901
  • DSC01129.JPG
    DSC01129.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 911
i thought i had more but this seems to be the last of it. i'll ask my dad if he has anything that i don't.

anywho, some delish ice cream from takashimaya in shinjuku
attachment.php

on the train ride to nikko, i bought this neat little strawberry/cream sandwich.
attachment.php

last night in tokyo we had yakiniku.....soooo delicious, especially the marbled beef used for kalbi.
attachment.php

hope you all enjoyed my culinary tour hehehe.

Attachments

• DSC01158.JPG
    DSC01158.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 885
  • DSC01159.JPG
    DSC01159.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 898
  • DSC01195.JPG
    DSC01195.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 885
total drool over here. brings back great memories of when i have in japan last year. we had such a great time there that my bf has been wanting to go back. thank you so much for sharing these pictures. i think i am going to do a food journal next time i travel out of the US.

OMG I love those strawberry-cream sandwiches!! They are so soft and delicious. I ate one of those practically everyday I went back to Korea and Japan this summer. The kalbi looks delicious. Yummm. Thanks for posting pics!

its hard to describe. its kind of squishy and a little on the salty side? i don't care much for it, but my mom LOVES it. lol

i love salmon roe but my friends hate it-they say first of all it looks disgusting and that it tastes fishy. i thinkt here definitely s a fishy element to it, and it's pretty salty and definitely an acquired taste for some-but for most it seems to be a love/hate thing.

OMG I love those strawberry-cream sandwiches!! They are so soft and delicious. I ate one of those practically everyday I went back to Korea and Japan this summer. The kalbi looks delicious. Yummm. Thanks for posting pics!

i wish i had found more of them!! on my last trip to tokyo, the mitsukoshi department store had these dessert sandwiches that were SOOOO yummy. and the crust was cut off too!!! lol

i really should try and find pics from my last trip. i know i took food related pics there. i tried whale last time (don't shoot me!!!! :sweatdrop:).