My January two small purchases reveal with mod pics. :)

AnVic

Oct 23, 2012
FIRST, bought this first week of this month and have joined the club already and I so love this little thing. :smile:

image-1043477226.jpg

Grab and go car key with my license, CC and few cash.
image-2642164249.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone around for my SECOND? :yes: bought this last sunday. I have asked it here and i thank you all for the help but after a thorough deliberation on my mind i couldn't wait and had to buy it now :graucho: was thinking of buying it in Bangkok end of Feb. but someone says its still cheaper here in SG.

Last edited:
Anyone around for my second? bought this last sunday. I have asked it here and i thank you all for the help but after a thorough deliberation on my mind i couldn't wait and had to buy it now :graucho: was thinking of buying it in Bangkok end of Feb. but someone says its still cheaper here in SG.

Here. :smile:

Without further ado as my CP daughter is already crying and asking for my attention :giggles: here it is my New Pochette NM mono. I bought this little one for my grab and go purse. :biggrin:

image-1816291150.jpg

And here are the 3 ways to use it. 1st in its original strap (18 inches long). 2nd, I thought of buying the long extender key ring but I saw someone from the club who improvised it and thank you for that, in the meantime I used my gold bracelet. And third/ last: I used my Estrela strap. :idea:

image-2991181549.jpg

Last edited:
Oh how i LVoe LV! :heart: Thanks everyone for letting me share my happiness. Cannot post this in my FB and i know that tPF is always the right place to be, with my fellow LV lovers. Okay, i'm on a ban now, that's it for this year according to my DH :nogood: Well, i think I'm content now with what i have, hopefully! :roflmfao: