My January purchases I am finally posting pics!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I stopped being lazy and decided to take some pics of all my January purchases. All from 2 outlets (Cypress and San Marcos, TX) and Macys. No reveal just pics!! I have been using my gray patent peyton pretty much non stop since I got her because of the weather! I am hoping to break out the fushia peyton Friday. Funny thing is I was really wanting to get the FP version of the fushia and couldn't find it so I bought the mff version and it just wasn't the same! I am like Johnniegirl I wanted them all to match so I never took the tags off and I went to the outlet last Thursday night and there it was one FP fushia waiting for me!!! :yahoo: So the mff is going back this week...anyways here are the pics!!!

My Gray Patent Peyton (one of my new favorites)!!!

[​IMG]

Fushia Peyton!!
    [​IMG]

White Patent Peyton!!
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait to use this one in the summer!

My growing Peyton collection...still need Saddle and Atlantic!!
    [​IMG]

Madison leather wristlet I got for $15.99!!
    [​IMG]

Legacy Josie Clutch that was a return for $55!!
    [​IMG]

Gotta show the stripes...
    [​IMG]

2. sweet!!!!

3. Wow I love your peytons! I'd take that gray one off of your hands the minute you tire of her! :smile: kidding! Congrats on you great peyton collection.

4. oh wow! congrats! they're beautiful!

5. so pretty!!!!

6. Whoa lots of peytons! Love them all, congrats!

7. Poppy pink tartan wristlet from Macys for $24 I think
    [​IMG]

Pink Tartan Glam tote - I am not big on siggy stuff, but this one I had to have since I saw it!!
    [​IMG]

My first Zoe in Fawn!!
    [​IMG]

Now brace yourselves its not Coach lol...my mom got me a burberry hobo for my birthday and just wanted to share...
    [​IMG]

8. I'm in love with all your Peytons and the Josie!!:P

9. Love that pink tartan... congrats on everything!!

10. I love your peyton collection.

11. love your peytons!

12. Thanks everyone!!! :biggrin: Can't wait to use em' all!! I have just used the green and gray so far!

13. LOVELY buys! I've been trying to stay away from buying the Fuschia Peyton and it's just becoming harder and harder! Congrats on your beauties!

14. Don't stay away it's so pretty!!! Thanks J!!

15. Beautiful bags! and don't worry...we all cheat on Coach now and then:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice