My January PCE Reveal: Part One

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Pretty in pink! Congrats! Oh and the 1st pair off shaded just opens an other door of addiction!
I think you might be right! I got home from shopping today and cruised through the new Coach sunnies online :graucho: I am liking Payton!

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
Gorgeous! I love, love, LOVE the colour. I've always been a fan of Hailey. Congratulations and enjoy :smile:

amquirk

Nov 6, 2011
Your bag is so pretty. I am so excited to see your Hailey in Desert. I ordered a Lindsey in Desert and have been worried I won't like the color IRL, but after seeing yours I think I am going to be in LOVE!!!!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Ok I am going crazy now! Do you know I am considering getting the Lindsey in Desert as well?? :woot: Someone talk me out of it pleazzzee.....

PorarBear12

Jan 18, 2012
I never paid attention to Hailey either, but your pictures make me want one too!! And that shade of pink is so beautiful!

And so this is just part one, right..... where's part two??

amquirk

Nov 6, 2011
donnaoh said:
Ok I am going crazy now! Do you know I am considering getting the Lindsey in Desert as well?? :woot: Someone talk me out of it pleazzzee.....
Sorry I am no help either-I am completely in love with the Lindsey!!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
I never paid attention to Hailey either, but your pictures make me want one too!! And that shade of pink is so beautiful!

And so this is just part one, right..... where's part two??
Part 2 has not arrived yet...waiting patiently though.