My January outlet treasures!!

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
Ok it started out with just these little pieces,
DSC_2661.gif

I thought I could be good and stay away. But this forum is such an enabler. I saw this lovely bag from bagap and others and just had to have it. :yahoo:
I knew I wanted the magenta for sure. But after carrying it in the store for a little while I thought I really need the mahogany one too. It was such a good price too $139.99. I also picked up 2 wool/cashmere scarf/mufflers. They were only $30.

I'm hoping this will be it for January. But the SA said a new floorset was coming on the 23rd. eek...:sweatdrop:

DSC_0009.gif

DSC_0002.jpg

Last edited:
Yummy I was just looking at the Amanda accessories at the outlet. I was thinking of getting the jewelry case to put my ipod and camera in since there are two zipper pockets inside. I love the bag. I picked it up today but they only had it in gold. :sad:

Awesome grabs for January so far! I love the jewel tone colors of the Amanda line. Congrats!

I'm trying extremely hard to stay away from the outlet to let the bank account recover some, but you girls are making it hard, especially knowing that I'll be 20 mins from the outlet in a couple of weeks. It doesn't help that when I'm away it will be just days after the new floorset is released. Someone help me please!