My Jack in the Box scare

That happens a lot out here. I always remember to roll my window back up and make sure my doors are locked. I once had a guy beg me to roll down my window so he use my cell phone... Yah. I'm going to do that... :rolleyes:

Sounds like a drunk! But honestly, I would have been freaked out too and probably jabbed my fingers in his eyes and driven away. The eyes are sensitive! LOL I sound crazy.

I would've probably started punching if I was caught that off guard and he was so close to me. I would've just assumed he was trying to get in.

He shouldn't be loitering around like that. They need to get him to go stay in one spot and solicit with people walk by him or leave all together. He shouldn't be invading your space like that.

I was in the drive thru of Taco Bell one day and some guy was hanging out asking people for $ when they rolled down their window to get their food. When I rolled down my window I was like "Dont even ask, I saw the lady infront of me give you money" he got mad and said, "Well all I wanted was money for a taco!" I laughed and said, "How many taco's do you need? The lady infront of me handed you a 5 dollar bill!! Im not stupid!" I was so mad at the workers for letting him stand out there! Some people have balls the size of planet Earth!