My itty bitty teeny weeny collection

cafire

is shredding up!!
Dec 30, 2006
I was apple-ing my black leather bag and accessories this weekend and realized I have never put up any pics of my tiny assortment of Coach items. Here they are for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• adelecaf.jpg
    adelecaf.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 57
  • ergominicaf.jpg
    ergominicaf.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 34
  • sigminicaf.jpg
    sigminicaf.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 40
  • plannercaf.jpg
    plannercaf.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 33
  • pinkscarvescaf.jpg
    pinkscarvescaf.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 45
Some more...

Attachments

• sigflorcaf.jpg
    sigflorcaf.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 48
  • sigwristcaf.jpg
    sigwristcaf.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 33
  • sohoflapcaf.jpg
    sohoflapcaf.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 49
  • sohowalcaf.jpg
    sohowalcaf.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 32
Thanks! I really love them.

I forgot to post what the items are...here they are...

Adele glasses
Ergo patent mini skinny
Black minisig mini skinny
Brown minisig 3x5 agenda
Pink Lozenge scarves
Gold signature stripe floral shoulder bag
Red minisig Soho wristlet
Black leather Soho mini skinny, credit card holder, and bag
Black leather Soho wallet

I have the same ergo patent mini skinny and it's my favorite Coach accessory--I love how the shiny patent matches so well with the signature pattern. I'm normally NOT a big signature bag fan and own mostly legacy bags in leather, but for some reason really like the way Coach mixes and matches signature with other materials on their accessory items.

Nice collection!

Thanks everyone! I'm itching to add a patent bag to my Coach collection...:wlae:

I have the same ergo patent mini skinny and it's my favorite Coach accessory--I love how the shiny patent matches so well with the signature pattern. I'm normally NOT a big signature bag fan and own mostly legacy bags in leather, but for some reason really like the way Coach mixes and matches signature with other materials on their accessory items.

I agree! I bought multiple of those Ergo patent mini skinnies. I just gave one to a friend as part of her birthday present to match her brown signature stripe shoulder bag. The sig, the color of the patent stripe, and even the Coach button match her bag perfectly! They scored a winner with this accessory - it matches several lines!!

Your collection is not that itty bitty and you have some nice pieces :yes:! I want that Soho wallet because it would go great with my Soho black leather bag, lol.