My Isabella Fiore Oasis

1. I swear I am going to attempt to put myself on a voluntary Purse Ban until the Spring Koobas came out. I have bought 7 bags this month. I am OUTTA CONTROL!
    Here's my newest. IF Kate Oasis in Dark Brown. Perfect medium size and so pretty. I like the plainer IF bags and I was watching this one ever since someone posted in here getting the Rust colored one. Got it for 300.00. It's maybe not in everyone's taste but I'm putting it in a place of honor next to my Audra.
    View attachment 91803

2. congrats on the purchase.
    not my style though, but i like the colour :P

3. Oh I love it! Congrats!

4. I tinlove that bag!!!! I've been thinking about getting one too - in the dark brown or that light blue color!!! So cute. Where did you get it for $300?

5. My Trusted Kooba seller had it in her stock of older IF bags. She currently did not have it listed and I just happened to ask her if she had one. I think the light blue is pretty but I am a brown nut. I hate the Mustard color one. Bleck!

6. Very nice! Which Audra do you have?

7. That's a very nice bag! I can imagine getting lots of compliments with that one.:yes:

8. Very nice bag! Congrats.

9. lexie - you have bought so many bags lately hon! I can't help but be proud:P

10. Soo Pretty ....great buy

11. The Audra WhipFlash with the enameled studs in a whiskey Brown color with gold sheen....
    View attachment 92086

And Shushopen...you would even be more proud of me after today. My purse ban lasted less than 24 hours. I just bought a Gryson Skye in Chocolate for a good price...525.
    As for my husband being proud? He thinks I need analyzed. Instead of waiting for the Spring line (which usually carries colors I don;t like as much) I wanted to get this bag before it gets harder to get.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice