My instant "Electrifying" Reveal!!

Hi friend!! Long time no see!! Love it!! The color is literally electrifying!! I really like it!! Wear it in good health!! The only thing is that I have been stuck in the Hermes forums that LV's Bleu Electrique is really similar to Hermes one!!!Anyways, my mother is thinking of getting one (Capucines) and I was wondering, how much can you fit in the bag, and how do you organize it?! I would love to see it (and she will see it too)!! Wear it in good health and also look forward hearing back from you!

Hi J! Thankyou for your kind words. I have also been distracted by H of late!
Regarding the Capucines, there is a small zippered middle compartment which would only suit a small wallet. There is space on both sides of the zippered compartment so a full sized wallet could fit in there. All the essentials will fit comfortably ... but it would get very heavy if you tried to fit too much in there. I hope your mum gets to see the Capucines bag soon!

This is soooo beautiful! I can't wait to see it IRL, but your pictures are gorgeous. I hope all my things fit in the bb because I don't think I can live with out this one either! :graucho:

Big congratulations to you. You must be thrilled!

This is soooo beautiful! I can't wait to see it IRL, but your pictures are gorgeous. I hope all my things fit in the bb because I don't think I can live with out this one either! :graucho:

Big congratulations to you. You must be thrilled!
Thankyou Tulip2, yes I am thrilled. :biggrin: You have the stunning black Cap with the pink lining, don't you? That is so sophisticated ... I love it so much, but I have so many black bags already. I went to see the new Soft Lockit, but fell for this instead!
You definitely can't live without this colour!! :graucho:

Thankyou Tulip2, yes I am thrilled. :biggrin: You have the stunning black Cap with the pink lining, don't you? That is so sophisticated ... I love it so much, but I have so many black bags already. I went to see the new Soft Lockit, but fell for this instead!
You definitely can't live without this colour!! :graucho:

Yes, I do have the black Cap with the pink lining. I'm wondering how much different the size is from the bb. If I HAD to I could cut back on what I carry just to have it. :lol:

I also tried the Soft Lockit the other day. The current model is pretty heavy I noticed. I really liked it but it really is a pretty large handbag. I believe they are coming out with a smaller sized Soft Lockit, so I'm going to wait for that.

I'm going to go try your new Cap bb though...I'm not sure I can live without it. :girlsigh:

Yes, I do have the black Cap with the pink lining. I'm wondering how much different the size is from the bb. If I HAD to I could cut back on what I carry just to have it. :lol:

I also tried the Soft Lockit the other day. The current model is pretty heavy I noticed. I really liked it but it really is a pretty large handbag. I believe they are coming out with a smaller sized Soft Lockit, so I'm going to wait for that.

I'm going to go try your new Cap bb though...I'm not sure I can live without it. :girlsigh:
Mine is the MM, but this colour comes in the BB too. I understand BB is quite small, but I didn't get to see one.