My Ink Shrug is out for delivery (finally!)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After a week of waiting, my much anticipated first Bbag, an ink shrug, is out for delivery. Yay! I have to wait until after work to get it, but I'll be sure to post pics later tonight or tomorrow morning. I can't wait!!!! I got free shipping from Barney's so I guess I can't complain. :yahoo:

2. :yahoo: YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post pics so we can drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

3. yay!

I love ink. can't wait to see pics

4. Zacorey and Jem -- Thank you so much for anticipating with me and for your enthusiasm for my choice of bags. I just hope it's love at first sight! Oh, I'll post pics for sure!!!

5. yay, can't wait to see!

6. WCLC, I can't wait to see it! I'm sure you are excited!:yahoo:

7. MRG - Yes I am. I feel like it's been a month since I ordered it. That's exaggerating of course. I've never felt a B-bag before so I'm really excited!!!!

MBL - Thanks. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

8. Update - Just checked the online tracking and it was delivered about 1 hour ago. Now, I have to wait about 3 hours before I can see it.

9. EEK!!! Can't wait to see!!! :nuts: Post lost of pics!!

10. Congrats..how exciting. Just rec'd my first bbag, the french blue city. It smells so good I wanted to sleep next to it!! j/k no really....

11. congrats! did you get it on sale?