My ink first arrived today

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
I can't take pics right now, I will have to do that later. This is the bag I bought from ******, and you all know the controversy surrounding that. I have studied LouiseyPeasy's guidelines on authenticity and I am 100% sure this bag is authentic. Not one single thing is suspicious or off about it. I compared it to my ink twiggy before I boxed it up to ship to it's new home at a PF member's house. I love this bag and ****** couldn't have been nicer to me. I am NOT trying to open up another discussion about her selling fake bags. The proof is out there, so make your own informed choices about her. But I did some research and her source is legitimate, her Balenciaga bags that are for sale right now are 100% authentic to the best of my knowledge. She shipped very fast and included the receipt, all tags, box, tassles, etc and a signed money back guarantee, no questions asked.

I am happy about my gorgeous ink first, and ****** was a good seller in THIS PARTICULAR TRANSACTION. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

winona77 said:
You sent it to another member?
Confused.

I compared it to my ink twiggy before I boxed it up to ship to it's new home at a PF member's house.

oh I just read this, did you sell it Lori?:shame:

english_girl_900 said:
I think she sold the twiggy.

oh shocks..sorry..I am officially brain dead now..so tired from work:roflmfao:

anyways, congrats on the bag Lori and I know that the PF member who got your twiggy will surely love it:love: