My Ink City is here!!!!!

Savannah

Feb 13, 2006
And I LOVE IT. Now I know why you gals love this bag! It's a keeper!:love: I try to show how the color looks different in differnent lighting.

Attachments

• IMG_4069.JPG
    IMG_4069.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4070.JPG
    IMG_4070.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4071.JPG
    IMG_4071.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4072.JPG
    IMG_4072.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4076.JPG
    IMG_4076.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 92
did you take all those shots with a flash? it has that shiny waxy look i'm not too fond of. the marble leather looks ok. i like it though! still prefer the old leather. which is why i haven't bought any balenciagas lately.

Beautiful pics Savannah! It's so hard to capture the beauty of that color in photos. You can't really see the undertones in any picture taken of it.

I think someone mentioned above that using the flash makes it look like it has more of that shiny look, but I just wanted to point out that it's really just the flash - it does that to the darker colors particularly. Yours looks absolutely gorgeous - enjoy it!

Congratulations! I think your pictures look great and do in fact capture the color variations very well! Don't you just LOVE it?!?!? It look just like mine! You will find yourself staring at it in the house, in the car, outside. It changes constantly! Enjoy using it and thanks for sharing your pictures!!!!!

Savannah - I hope I didn't sound like your pics don't show the color beautifully - what I was talking about was the purple undertone, which to me, only comes out in direct sunlight - not in pictures.

Oddly, not all Inks have the purple undertones either. I've seen a few that are more just blueish-black and some that are more purpleish-blueish-black. (those are not actual words.......) Just depends on the dye lot - both are gorgeous though!