My indoctrination into Chloe began today....

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
With these! I am soooooooo excited (I'm sure everyone on this forum has these already but I'm a Chloe newbie:shame: )
I am waiting in the mail for a Baby Paddington in Grenat. I am amazed at how soft the leather is and how "comfortable" the boots are! Thank you for letting me share my excitement, the hubster doesn't quite 'get it', I think...

princeboots.jpg

Omg, I love these boots! :love: I just got the dark brown from AR last week. They are super comfortable and I still can't believe I'm wear the pebbly buttery soft leather Chloe BAG on my feet! These could have been my bag! :nuts:

As for the sizes, I think they're almost true to the size. They were a bit snug even though I bought it in my size but I think I'll be ok as long as I wear thin socks with it.

Congrats on getting a pair for yourself! :wlae:

Thank you so much everyone:love:
I have worn them EVERY day this week. They are exactly TTS in my opinion, I take a 7 and I got a 37.5 with an insole and that's a perfect fit. They do mold to your foot too with wear. The heel is 4" and I am finding it challenging to keep up a good walking pace in them but practice will make perfect, I think! Here are pics:

Attachments

• 100_2780 (Medium).jpg
    100_2780 (Medium).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_2781 (Medium).jpg
    100_2781 (Medium).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 49