My indoctrination into Chloe began today....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. With these! I am soooooooo excited (I'm sure everyone on this forum has these already but I'm a Chloe newbie:shame: )
    I am waiting in the mail for a Baby Paddington in Grenat. I am amazed at how soft the leather is and how "comfortable" the boots are! Thank you for letting me share my excitement, the hubster doesn't quite 'get it', I think...

[​IMG]

2. Those are absolutely fabulous! Congratulations, and welcome to the Chloe addiction!

3. oooo grenat!!! post pics when you get it!!! :biggrin:

4. I love those. Way to rock the Chloe.

5. I love them! Welcome to our world!

6. i love those boots. so hot! but i must. refrain.

7. Congrats!:yahoo: Love them!

8. :drool: Gorgeous!!! Are they "true to size"? Please post pics of you wearing them!

Oh, and welcome!!! :yes:

9. They are gorgeous, can't wait to see a pic of them with your grenat baby paddy !

ahh I love grenat

10. Wow! Beautiful!!

11. Omg, I love these boots! :love: I just got the dark brown from AR last week. They are super comfortable and I still can't believe I'm wear the pebbly buttery soft leather Chloe BAG on my feet! These could have been my bag! :nuts:

As for the sizes, I think they're almost true to the size. They were a bit snug even though I bought it in my size but I think I'll be ok as long as I wear thin socks with it.

Congrats on getting a pair for yourself! :wlae:

12. omg those are beautiful! congrats how big is the heel?

13. Those are AWESOME!!!
    Congrats

14. Don't worry, not everyone on this board has these!! *cries* they are gorgeous!

15. Thank you so much everyone:love:
    I have worn them EVERY day this week. They are exactly TTS in my opinion, I take a 7 and I got a 37.5 with an insole and that's a perfect fit. They do mold to your foot too with wear. The heel is 4" and I am finding it challenging to keep up a good walking pace in them but practice will make perfect, I think! Here are pics:

100_2780 (Medium).jpg 100_2781 (Medium).jpg