My impulse purchases and first lambskin bag!!

Itsmekaty

Mar 12, 2013
Hi everyone! Just thought I share what I purchased. So these two bags were bought on impulse literally as I was walking on the plane before going on vacation. All I could think about during that time was if I did the right thing. But I'm in love with the softness of the lambskin and always like caviar. Thanks for letting me share! (Sorry for the horrible pictures, as you can see photography and I are not meant to be :smile: ) Here goes....

Introducing my jumbo cocoloop flap bag in charcoal grey with rhw and boy caviar WOC in caviar with rhw... :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1405462556046.jpg
    1405462556046.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,873
  • 1405462576504.jpg
    1405462576504.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,895
OMG! Love, Katy!! You are soo funny!!! Well, you know I love grey and I love lamb! This is fabulous, and we are bag fraternal twins on the boy WOC! I didn't realize you go this beauty though!!! Congratulations! Please post mod pics. I want to see these beauties one on!! :ghi5:

Woah-- nice bags before a vacation! That makes vacation that much more fun! I love both!

LOL made vacation fun althiugh i couldnt stop thinking if I did the right thing!

OMG! Love, Katy!! You are soo funny!!! Well, you know I love grey and I love lamb! This is fabulous, and we are bag fraternal twins on the boy WOC! I didn't realize you go this beauty though!!! Congratulations! Please post mod pics. I want to see these beauties one on!! :ghi5:

Thanks Allora! It was because of you that I decide to do lambskin! :smile: yes, I bought both from different SA. I was having anxiety! Lol.. Hope I can get mod pics, I'm horrible with pics.

Huge congrats to you!! I am very intrigued by the Cocoloop bag- is it easy to open and close? Could you post a modeling pic of it? Do you know if it comes in different sizes?

Love the look of it- the loop gives the classic flap a modern spin and the leather on it looks perfect! Enjoy your new gorgeous Chanels!

Huge congrats to you!! I am very intrigued by the Cocoloop bag- is it easy to open and close? Could you post a modeling pic of it? Do you know if it comes in different sizes?

Love the look of it- the loop gives the classic flap a modern spin and the leather on it looks perfect! Enjoy your new gorgeous Chanels!

Thanks you! I am totally in love with the cocoloop for the color and especially for the price and its still a flap.. I had a hard time twisting the lock because I'm not sure if this is due to nothing being inside the bag? It comes in medium too.. See pic below (borrowed from another member)

PS. I got this at Hirsch and live in LA, therefore, making it tax free!

Attachments

• 1405468265292.jpg
    1405468265292.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,682