My impulse purchase, thoughts?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hi all, I rather impulsively purchased these atlas triple drop earrings. I never wear dangling earrings and you all KNOW how long it takes me to decide on an item lol... What do you think? Are these keepers? I keep imagining these with a black modern cut dress, don't know how to style these as I'm always jangling with bracelets! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409870112.421978.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409870122.527205.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409870143.662705.jpg song of style was the original temptress lol.

Very pretty and classy! Do you think you will get a lot of wear out of them?

I am hoping! I have to figure out what type of clothes go with these hoops. I thought this would be an interesting substitute for larger hoops. I also think it will be easier to wear when I wear my hair straight.

I think they are very architecturally interesting. I do think with your hair down they will provide the right amount of flair. They are beautiful and definitely keepers. Enjoy your new earrings.

I think they're beautiful but sounds like you're second guessing already...if they take a lot of effort as far as straightening your hair and specific outfits you might not get a lot of wear out of them...
Are they gold or ss? Either way, maybe this pair would be more versatile if you wanted something from the Atlas collection...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409882699.031110.jpg

I am hoping! I have to figure out what type of clothes go with these hoops. I thought this would be an interesting substitute for larger hoops. I also think it will be easier to wear when I wear my hair straight.

A crisp white shirt and dark pants!:amuse: They look great with your new dbty necklace!:woot: But, etk's pair will be more versatile and look great when you layer your necklaces!:biggrin:

Hi all, I rather impulsively purchased these atlas triple drop earrings. I never wear dangling earrings and you all KNOW how long it takes me to decide on an item lol... What do you think? Are these keepers? I keep imagining these with a black modern cut dress, don't know how to style these as I'm always jangling with bracelets! View attachment 2740141View attachment 2740142View attachment 2740143 song of style was the original temptress lol.
I like them on you!

Hi all, I rather impulsively purchased these atlas triple drop earrings. I never wear dangling earrings and you all KNOW how long it takes me to decide on an item lol... What do you think? Are these keepers? I keep imagining these with a black modern cut dress, don't know how to style these as I'm always jangling with bracelets! View attachment 2740141View attachment 2740142View attachment 2740143 song of style was the original temptress lol.

They're certainly pretty earrings but I think the other pair shown above are more versatile.