My impressions on Epi

I have yet to buy epi myself and am also on the fence. I like it bec. it is a sturdy all weather bag and comes in COLORS(that's the main reason I like it). I also wondered if it was synthetic, the leather is very firm and feels a bit vinyl like to me. I like it though and it's on the list somewhere down the road...GL in your decision.

Maybe it's because mine is older, but mine is actually very soft and does not feel like vinyl. You can definitely feel and smell that it is leather. Maybe Epi gets better with age?

I wasn't that attracted to the Epi line either....Until the new colour Ivoire came out! It is eye-catching and simply beautiful! I just got the Alma in this colour and I can't stop staring at my new baby!!! Honestly, it's GORGEOUS IRL! Go for it! :heart:

EPI is my first :heart: in the LV line and the first bag i ever bought from LV. the colors are vivid and rich while the shape and the longevity of the bag is unsurpassed. plus, the lining is also very well made. it's definitely durable and if you get caught in the rain, it's not a big worry either (unlike all the mono vachetta ones). it's pretty much worry free and its understated classiness is to die for.

i have 4 epis: tahili yellow, the red, a black and an ivorie. all gorgeous!! get yours!!

I love epi! Most of my epi's are a little stiff, but the bucket & speedy are pretty flexible. I actually like a more structured bag because I take around so much with me & it just keeps eveything i place that way. What color/style were you thinking of?

I have a red epi jasmin, and it's so cool, because the leather IS so different. My mom says it looks like a plastic bag, and of course i was a little offended, but i don't really care what other think. It's so interesting and beautiful. you will warm up to it i'm sure.

It does stay that hardness that it comes in new. it doesn't soften up. it is supposed to be hard.

I have two epi bags (mandarine Jasmin and a red Speedy). Suhali and epi are my favorite LV lines. Epi bags are extremely durable and really add a nice pop of color to an otherwise ordinary outfit. I use my epi bags way more than my mono Speedy.

I love epi! It's one of my favorite line. I love it because even though it's stiff it is very durable. I also like that I can wear without people drooling over my purse or asking me questions about it. It's a modest and classic style.

I have 2 epi bags: red petit noe and black jasmin. I love that it's understated and very classy looking. I love that lv offers a line with such vibrant colors. So far I have no complaints about the epi line. It's nice to have variety in your collection.