My "I'm a total traitor" REVEAL...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Okay, so me and the tassels on legacy don't get along. I've not bought some bags (and exchanged one) because of them. Well...tonight I went to Macy's to pick up a zippy wallet that I knew was on sale and found a little something that I couldn't put back down. It was the only one and another lady was giving it the eye when I was trying it on :nono:. So it came home with me...
IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1137.JPG

IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1136.JPG

Okay, so me and the tassels on legacy don't get along. I've not bought some bags (and exchanged one) because of them. Well...tonight I went to Macy's to pick up a zippy wallet that I knew was on sale and found a little something that I couldn't put back down. It was the only one and another lady was giving it the eye when I was trying it on :nono:. So it came home with me...
View attachment 2030907

View attachment 2030908

View attachment 2030909

View attachment 2030910

View attachment 2030911

View attachment 2030912

View attachment 2030913

View attachment 2030914

Nice choices! Congrats! I love that graphite/berry combo!

Congrats! You said you and the tassels don't get along... So, are you going to keep the tassels on when you wear it? I think they look great, and add a nice pop of pink to the bag, if you do keep them on. I agree with wanting to add pink sometimes without necessarily "going pink."

Congrats! You said you and the tassels don't get along... So, are you going to keep the tassels on when you wear it? I think they look great, and add a nice pop of pink to the bag, if you do keep them on. I agree with wanting to add pink sometimes without necessarily "going pink."

Lol, funny that you should ask because I have been debating taking them off! I feel like they are pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes every time that I glance over. I'm going to keep them on for now (mostly because they are pink) and see what happens. I can always take them off later if they bug me. I like the pink better on this bag than the brown ones on the black bag.