My Icecube Chanel stolen :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    Hey ladies,

I am really upset today :sad: Im on holiday in Malaysia and my ever so favorite Chanel Ice cube Jumbo was snatched while i was in a roadside cafe from right under me. Well, besides the hassle of the embassies, credit cards etc all taken care of, i find myself really upset over the bag more than the content of the bag or the money inside!

I know its quite an old bag. I think i got it 4 years ago but i love it so dearly. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement xxxx Please re-read our rules :idea:

appreciate anything i can get on this.. :heart:

2. OMG! I thought I had a bad day! I am SO sorry! If I see one on ebay or any resale sight I visit frequently I will PM you. I hope you find a replacement. This is upsetting!

3. Wow so sorry this happened to you. Your best bet is to check out ebay and other resale sites...I have seen them pop up once in a while. I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation. :flowers:

4. Oh dear I am so sorry to hear! :hugs: Cheer up babe, you will find your replacement soon! :smile:

5. Oh noooo! How can some people do that to tourists :mad:

6. I am so sorry.:hugs::hugs: I read of something similar happening with a birkin in Paris. Someone walked away with my LV briefcase last year while I was trying on clothes in a store. Fortunately, the security guard remembered seeing me with the bag and took it from the thieves.

Have you searched consignment stores? let-trade always has lots of Chanel.

7. Oh dear, so sorry to hear that....

8. Did you have travellers insurance?

9. How terrible! I hope you find a replacement bag soon.

10. Oh dear! I am so sorry to hear of your loss! I have heard so much about the lack of security in Malaysia but thank goodness you are ok. I have no idea where to scout for one but I really hope you will find a replacement. What a shame!

11. I am so sorry for this. I wish you can find another one really quick...

12. oh you poor thing : ( i really hope you get one back ! i cant believe someone would just do that ><

13. Sorry OP that this happened to you! I know you will find a replacement:hugs:

14. so sorry this happened to you OP :sad:
    I really hope you find another one soon :flowers: