My Ibizas finally got here!

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Ok I know lots of you said you didnt like this when I bought it, but I finally got them today, and I put them on. The more I look at them, the more I actually really like them! Am I just crazy? What do you guys think?

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0765.jpg

You can totally see my swimmer's cankles in this, but I dont care:
DSCN0766.jpg

I think that even though I am super tall, (5'10) I can pull these off. Am I loony?

I got a 41, which is my normal CL size. It fits really well, but I also have very short toes. For someone with longer toes it may be a little small.

And thank you!

Yay! My DF HATES them. So I really needed some positive votes to convince him to let me keep them! I also got the tan formentera ones on ebay that dont have the huge platform, I promised him he would like those better, but I want to keep my Ibizas. I paid less for them than they are going for right now on Bluefly, for some reason there was one by iteslf, and it was the 41, and instead of being like $260-something they were $230, so I got a bargain!

I think they're hot!! and what are you talking about? swimmers cankles? you have great legs!!!

lol Thank you! They are just muscular from swimming for so long, they arent delicate like I would like them to be. But I guess that makes me less likely to twist my ankle walking in these shoes!

Thank you! My DF is only 6'1, so I tower over him in almost all of my heels. From the start I was never one of those tall girls who shyed away from high heels. I always said the taller the better!
These pictures actually make my legs look more shapely than they really are. I have serious chicken legs. So skinny, it makes the rest of me look chub! SUCH a pain finding boots, they never stay up, and always look slumpy. I like the way they look here, maybe I should get leg implants! Totally kidding. Really.