my I LOVE ME gift is here!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    :lol:YAYYYY! I finally chose a gift... the box will give it away. I feel so amped and good about myself that I was able to provide this for myself! It feels like such an accomplishment!

Of course the other things I was debating on I still very much want and they are next up on my list! (Tiffany Victoria Earrings and VCA Frivole earrings, here's looking at you kid!)

I was stuck in my house for an hour when everyone's power was cut off due to construction so beware there will be pleeeeenty of pics ! :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] "uh oh what did mommy buy now" face.

[​IMG]
    This bracelet is like a mood ring, it completely pics up different colors when I'm outside, in a salmon pink room, in a blue room, and a red room thus far!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yup I went with the Cartier love bracelet. It seemed like it was now or never. I think I went with the right choice in terms of the color of the metal... It looks very dainty yet feminine, which the other two metals on me seemed to lack...but at the same does the color look right on me? I'm still very tan!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you tell I'm excited!! :lol::P:biggrin: They also included a cleaning kit and this lovely bound cartier book that talks about the history and shows tons of cartier jewelry pictures! Such a nice touch! Thanks for letting me share my SZ. 16 (still so big!) Rose gold love bangle! My first Cartier piece! I finally have a "fine piece" from each of my favorite Jewelry companies! If you have any tips on ways to protect it please let me know! I def know I have to grab a sweat band for my wrist now lol.

2. Congrats! It's gorgeous! What size did you go with?

3. Congratulations! :smile: you must be soooo happy! Enjoy youe gift.

4. Congratulations! The color looks great on you!

5. Yayyyy! I'm so happy for you, I have a huge smile on my face too lol. Nothing feels quite like putting on your Love for the first time...it looks gorgeous!
    I love it most with your VCA, can you bear to stack it already?? There's nothing like the gorgeous shine of a new Love bracelet. You must be so excited, congratulations!!

It's pink gold, right?? Whichever color it is, it looks perfect on you.:loveeyes:

6. So beautiful on you! And it doesn't hurt that you have such pretty hands and wrists :smile:...

7. It's beautiful! Congrats:smile:

8. BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!! Love your doggy too, so cute!!

9. Love it! So pretty, congrats!

10. So happy for you, congrats and thanks for sharing.

11. Yay!! It looks so beautiful on your skin tone! Good for you to buy it for yourself and you get to be reminded every day-congrats!!!

12. Yay u finally got it! I don't think it looks too big, I think it's perfect. Congrats! You'll love it!

13. yaaay! looks great, i love it :smile:

14. Finally!!!! Congrats!!! It looks great on you! I am happy for you and glad to know that you went with RG. I am biased. I LOVE PG very much now!!! YG is a bit too strong for me... You are good at stacking!:tup: Enjoy!:biggrin:

15. It looks wonderful on you!! :love::woohoo:

Wear it great health and in the knowledge that the lady who gifted it to you, loves you, forever!!

;)