My "I got lucky online!" Reveal

Michellynn71

Mar 15, 2017
So.....on Tuesday evening I got lucky online and was able to actually buy one of the "hard to acquire" bags that many have been lamenting about having difficulties getting (including myself!...LOL). Much to my surprise....it arrived to today. LV was really speedy in getting it out, that is for sure.

I'm sure some of you know what it is, given that I have already mentioned on this website in another thread earlier today.

Now...for the pictures....and the step by step unveiling...

So exciting to have snagged this hard to get beauty. Enjoy it!
Yes, it is! I was actually sitting in a late day meeting (early evening) refreshing the browser on my phone when I was able to get it (it was an interesting challenge trying not be inappropriately excited at a time in the meeting conversation that would have made no sense to those around me! LOL).

Reactions: DaisyM and MarLoLV
Yes, it is! I was actually sitting in a late day meeting (early evening) refreshing the browser on my phone when I was able to get it (it was an interesting challenge trying not be inappropriately excited at a time in the meeting conversation that would have made no sense to those around me! LOL).
So funny! Im glad your meeting was productive on multiple levels haha. Congrats on snagging this beauty!

Reactions: Michellynn71