my hybrid preview pics!

omg, yours is done, also! yay! It looks absolutely beautiful. Can you post the others in photobucket then link to that, or resize? I must see the other pictures. I simply must!! yay!

I agree with LL, that the top 'rough' could well be the nature of salmon, like snake. I believe it is also the reason it cannot be woven for handles -- the size of the individual scales are too big and it would all be rough!

Yes, I was inspecting the skin on the salmon I had for dinner.

GORGEOUS, robin! You totally hit it out of the park on your first Ignes, it's lovely! :yes:

I am so glad you went for the red. The cool salmon skin wears the red so well.

Amazing amazing bag, Robin! Congrats! She's gorgeous! The chains are great with the red, and I can't wait to link my friend to your bag as she was playing with a red and cherry Sofia and now is getting a Mini Ormala. She may just have to get another ;).

The top looks rough but the pic is heavily pixelated on my screen, so it could be that, it could be the salmon. Could be perfectly fine in person.

wow, that was fast with the first-time photobucket! I don't use that (I use flickr), but I think you just use the image tags

You did it! Here's the pics:

MidiSofia1_Name.jpg

MidiSofia1_Inside.jpg

It's gorgeous! I took your name out because I didn't want it on here without your permission but wanted to share your gorgeous pictures!

Last edited: