My husband wants a man purse

1. Any suggestions, he wants something to fit his wallet, keys, sunglasses with case. Pics would be appreciated.:smile:

2. I like the new Mono Bosphore Messenger PM?

Its pretty hott to fit the essentials in.

3. How about a Damier Pochette Melville? Seems perfect.... This pic is from Eluxury

Pochette Melville.jpg
  4. Get the Damier Geant Archer - Christiano Ronaldo has one and I think it looks awesome. It has enough space to put what your husband wants to put inside it. You can wear it across the waist, across the back/body, also he can also just carry it (just like what C Ronaldo did)

Otherwise get the Damier version can't remember what its called exactly, or I heard there is a Monogram bum-bag?

ronaldo1_2.jpg
  5. The Damier Geant in either the citadin or the archer are lovely choices, there is also a smaller citadin now,I BELIVE (but not 100% sure) its the citadin PM and it's quite reasonable at 690 USD I belive but I will say they damier geant is a beautiful line for men. the damier olav is nice too but might be a little too feminine for him my father just bought the citadin and he loves it, although I was APPALLED buy the way he just flings it everywhere.

6. My hubby carries a Kenneth Cole messenger bag. Perhaps something from that line?

7. [​IMG]
    Pochette Selenga$980.00

[​IMG]
    Pochette Kaluga$675.00

[​IMG]
    Pochette Saint Louis$630.00

[​IMG]Orsay Pochette$650.00

8. i personally wouldn't go for a clutch bag or "murse". if you can still hunt for one, a Mono Glace Bobby is the best small bag for men imo :yes:

9. Something Damier!

10. the reporter model is a good one. very stylish

11. I like the stuff in the damier geant.

12. i like the damier geant collection because it looks more modern. if he is more mature, go for the taiga! damier would be nice too.

13. I think Epi is best for men. I got DH Zippy Organizer in black Epi last Christmas. Smaller than what you need, but he really likes it. I won't say he 'loves' it, b/c he's still getting over how much I spent... but that's just him...! If it was $100 then he'd say he loves it.:lol:

14. Something Damier, Taiga or Epi looks great on guys!

15. Thank you for all your help!!!;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice