My husband said ___ (I've "trained" him well!)

Feb 3, 2013
So last night I got the following text from my husband:
"The new Marc Jacob line of purses looks strikingly like LV."
I found this to be quite hysterical! My husband is not in any sense interested in fashion, let alone handbags, but he's heard me talk about my beloved LV and how much I miss the Marc Jacob designs that he managed to somehow make that observation.
What's the funniest thing your hubby has ever said to show that he is more knowledgeable about your collection than he'd care to admit? :graucho:

Last edited:
So last night I got the following text from my husband:
"Then new Marc Jacob line of purses looks strikingly like LV."
I found this to be quite hysterical! My husband is not in any sense interested in fashion, let alone handbags, but he's heard me talk about my beloved LV and how much I miss the Marc Jacob designs that he managed to somehow make that observation.
What's the funniest thing your hubby has ever said to show that he is more knowledgeable about your collection than he'd care to admit? :graucho:

And he's spot on with the MJ looking like LV assessment - soft lockit, much?

My husband and I don't always enjoy the same type of movies. Shocker! So sometimes I am doing something else in the house while he is watching a movie. He'll yell out to me "hey look at that Louie". So he can spot them. The first time I thought it was a trick to get me to watch an action movie since the movie was Three Kings which is a war movie in the desert. But I watched and sure enough there was a huge pile of LV luggage.
Now he likes to help pick them out in the store so he's come a long way.

My hubby doesn't know any of the names and openingly said to me he doesn't want to know. However he surprised me when he said that some of the michael kors bags look like lv. I was pretty shocked by that comment. He may not know the names, but he certainly recognizing the various styles.

My BF often says "Ooooh look, she's carrying a fake LV bag" and he's always right! He recently corrected an SA when she commented on my pretty vernis heart attached to my bag that she loves the color framboise he told her it isn't the color framboise but rose pop - I almost cracked up ☺️

My hubby has zero sense of fashion but bcos I collect bags, along the way he learned. One day he came back from work n said he accidentally rolled his chair on somebody's lv on the floor while hving meeting...I asked him which lv n he said mahina the lv with holes...boy am I surprised he knew ma..hi...na!😂

I'm divorced, but my 22 yr. Old daughter is well versed in LV now....she has said, noticed and or done many of the same things as you all have mentioned about your husbands or boyfriends :smile:

My hubby has zero sense of fashion but bcos I collect bags, along the way he learned. One day he came back from work n said he accidentally rolled his chair on somebody's lv on the floor while hving meeting...I asked him which lv n he said mahina the lv with holes...boy am I surprised he knew ma..hi...na!😂

Oh no, i wonder whats the reaction of the owner of the bag with what happened to her bag?

Hahahahahaa
My husband went with me to the boutique a couple weeks ago. I went to try the Turenne PM and my husband said "No, it looks too much like your speedy 30B. You should try a different bag." he then proceeded to pick bags for the SA to get for me to try on!!!! HAHAHAHA
We ended up picking the Favorite MM in DA!