My husband hates this forum!

coachbabys

Mar 7, 2010
LOL J/k!! Seriouly though he said what did you do join a purse site? LOL Since he got me my first coach I've ordered a pair of sunglasses. a new purse and just now a lot that has 2 purses and 2 wallets( that one was used but I really only wanted 2 of the items and I thought the price was good )

I'll show photos when I get it! Totally thrilled lol. The last I got was tiny purses but I needed something small when I'm dressed up and just need to carry ID and money. ( wanted a small black one and it was in the lot) and needed a pink wallet and that was in the lot. The other two items was just a bonus ( although I dont think i'll use the small brown wallet ever) anyways you should of seen his face when I said opps did it again :P He was actully happy for me LOL But said Ok baby thats enough this month lets wait a couple months for some more LOL!!

He was totally teasing! LOL He is very happy but said "slow down" He actully did the two purses for me and I did the last lot LOL He said so you done? I said...... Well IF I can find a white wallet.......... LOL but no I think i'm done for a bit LOL

Congrats on your new stuff! I think guys never really get purses, usually the most you can hope for is them being okay with it even if they don't understand it. Kind of like I'll probably never understand my DH's obsession with tools. :P Oh well, part of the fun of life.

He is a really good guy. LOL Thanks to Taxes I was able to get a bit of things. Only took me 14 years to train him HAHA. He is actully very happy for me and smiles real big when I get excited LOL

My hubby was happy I found TPF, so I dont bore him with Coach talk. He will gladly pay for it, but doesnt want to hear about it all the time. Same with his X-box..I am glad he found X-box America :smile:

My DD thinks I am crazy bc I talk to you gals and show what bags I get - and she also thinks I am nuts bc I have made a very good friend on the board and we talk EVERYDAY - we are going to have a weekend in FL soon ;) and my DD thinks we are crazy....this place is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly enjoy it. Everyone has a hobby or two and the TPF is one of mine -I thank all the ladies for making this a great place!!!

Congrats on your new stuff! I think guys never really get purses, usually the most you can hope for is them being okay with it even if they don't understand it. Kind of like I'll probably never understand my DH's obsession with tools. :P Oh well, part of the fun of life.

ITA with Toby11 as long as they are ok with it...they don't have to understand it..Enjoy your new stuff

DH was like, you joined a purse forum? How can there possibly be enough to talk about to warrant a message board? That was in September..... now he gets it. I bring home a new bag and he's like, "when are you going to reveal that?".
Besides he talks constantly on a car mod board. Same think IMO lol.

Congrats on your new items..

My DH has a love/hate relationship with tPF... on one hand when he gets me a new bag...
he is like you should reveal that... but when I see a bag on here that I must have it is like they tempt you...

Either way I love tPF...