Food My husband gave me one of Xmas presents (pics)

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
He is so romantic:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Actually Im THRILLED. They are much more than I asked for! I :heart: :heart: :heart: him. I also love the way he could not wait for me to open it!!!

Attachments

• Lilly and Violet 004.jpg
    Lilly and Violet 004.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 379
  • Lilly and Violet 005.jpg
    Lilly and Violet 005.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 229
Actually, it is kind of romantic - he obviously put thought into it. And I think it's so cute that he couldn't wait to give it to you.

I actually got a garbage can once. No joke. THAT'S unromantic. Luckily it was not the only gift - and it was certainly not the main gift!

lol a trash can....that a good one! Dh recently bought me a robot...that things twirls around the house and vacuums the whole first floor!! Its wild. He set it on a timer so it just automatically goes. Its quite handy really. (I will come home after running errands or something and he will say...honey I vacuumed...dork)
Anyway I really am in love with my knives!

Wow! Do you cook a lot? My BF would never buy me any of those because both of us would probably end up in the hospital. I'm not much on cooking and once I cut off my finger trying to cut something, I'll probably cut him as I'm wailing around the house from the blood.

I'm laughing as I write this because I really can see that happening.

Thanks guys...Im not a huge cook...I only cook dinner about twice a week. We go out alot!
The Robot does work!!! Its a time saver for sure. The only thing I do not like about it is when I vacuum I like straight lines...the robot goes in circles :sad: I can not wait until the house is done and the carpet is GONE!!!

Oooh! I am so into knives. Lucky you! I bought a set at Bloomies this year and they SUCK!!! I cook ALOT so a sharp knife is very important to me. Have you tested it yet. Be careful. I alway cut myself when I get fresh knives...