My husband embaressed me at Coach

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
Last night DH and I stopped into Coach after we picked up my dress from Macy*s. He saw the LE Lilly Straw Basket and he started laughing really loud and asked what fruit cake would carry that oversized banana bucket. I couldn't help but laugh but my face turned bright red and I dragged him out of there. That was his first time in the Coach store here and you can be sure it will be his last time. :Push::sweatdrop:

LMAO. I saw that one in the catalog. My DH tends to say things like "You can find that at Wal-mart or Target for 20 bucks" really loud when looking at bags. I go by myself now.

....That was his first time in the Coach store here and you can be sure it will be his last time. :Push::sweatdrop:

LOL! That's funny! Sounds like something my hubby would do... he went into an LV store ONCE with me and I decided NEVER again would that happen. To make it worse, his buddy was with us... :blink:

Oh, don't fret...my husband falls asleep in the back lounge chairs in Coach. Well the SA's all know by now that he does that and he holds my coffee and my own handbag until I wake him up...reminds me of all of the older couples that wait at the doctor's office here in Florida...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Omgosh, too funny! I guess I've been lucky, my DH has been well-behaved when we go.
Come to think of it, he has been really good about all my purchases so far.
He even stopped on the way to the airport, to let me run in and get the Signature Stripe iPod case to take on our trip.
Needed this jog in my memory....thanks!

Don't fret over it. Sometimes stuff like that happens.
For this reason I never take my husband with me when
I go shopping at Coach. It would just be like him to make a comment like that and I would totally turn red.
When we'd get outside most likely I would pull on his ears. I'm sure the Coach SA's weren't bothered by this.