My husband beats me...

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
all the time at Backgammon! Seriously, he gets the best rolls and dozens of doubles while I get stuck rolling onesy twoseys. I am just jinxed at this game. On the other hand, I am the Scrabble champ in the house.
Is there a game you play with your SO that you just cannot win? :lol:

Monopoly. He wins through LUCK ONLY and gloats!! Grrrrr drives me mental. I told him I will only play in future if he can be a gracious winner. :P

In Scrabble we are about even.

Monopoly. He wins through LUCK ONLY and gloats!! Grrrrr drives me mental. I told him I will only play in future if he can be a gracious winner. :P

In Scrabble we are about even.

I used to be pretty good at Monopoly as well. My folks used to say, "oh honey you should get into real estate! you'd be rich!" as if the real world worked like Monopoly. No one gives me $200 for passing anything.

shoo I am the backgammon champ! I could give your hubby a run for his money. lol.

I play Scattergories with my SO and yes he beats me all the time. AND I HATE IT!! lol

HAHA, lol.

sudoku. he is faster. i think his fastest was around 3 mins. something but mine was 4 mins. something, lol.
i am better than him at scrabble though!

I don't even understand how to play Backgammon. I don't have anyone I play games with now, but I do love to play them. For a while I was playing online Scrabble, but I always would lose. Ugh. and I really think I have a pretty good vocabulary too.