My hungry Garden Party! It's harvest time :-)

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
A little bit of blue berries, banana, some salad, a tad of Italian balsamic oil and olive oil ... voila! It's harvest time for the Garden Party!

I've had my GP for a while now and I have this love-hate relationship with it. Sometimes, I get carried away with my Birkins and Kellys that I tend to forget how practical the GP is, especially that it comes in different sizes. Regardless of the canvas, it is a very durable bag ... and perfect for running errands!

Just thought I wanted to share with you what my GP harvested today while grocery shopping in town! Ooh, and we also passed by Hermès and saw the new all-leather GPs. I really love the graphite one. My store manager also said that with the GP, I can toss it around and not worry so much. He also said that my GP is an excellent alternative to the natural barenia/toile Birkin that I tried (and passed on) before while still having the same sort of canvas/leather effect/style.

Attachments

• hungry_GP.jpg
    hungry_GP.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,031
  • GP_MDutti_wFerragamo.jpg
    GP_MDutti_wFerragamo.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,365
The GP is truly a very practical bag without looking like crap ... and, I can put it on my shoulders too!

hello - I'm really surprised how durable this bag is. At first, it looks like the canvas is delicate, but au contraire, it's so durable!

LaVan, you are SO BEAUTIFUL! I swear, I never look that stunning when I'm at the grocery store. Your lucky if I've run a brush through my hair!

The GP is starting to grown on me---I might just have to get myself one!

The bananas are making me :drool:

I love that pic of the garden party filled with food, somehow, that is what represents Hermes to me, something that is meant to be used, not some bag to be babied about.

Thanks for sharing.

GP is as practical as these bags.:yes:
AM1.jpg