My humble RM collection

Brenn18

O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
It all started with the matinee I saw in Lucky some time ago. I was able to get the chocolate for a steal at Revolve's after-Christmas sale. Then I got the yellow suede D-ring clutch from ebay - very cute, just needs a good cleaning.

I bought the glazed espresso MAB from the Gilt sale. The hardware looked silver in their photo, which is why I got it. At first,I wasn't sure. I left on a two-week vacation just after she came and finally took her out a week or so ago - love!! :yahoo: I carry a fair amount of stuff and this size is great. I wish I could be organized to keep everything in it's own pocket, but I'm not. I love the big giant bottomless pit aspect of this bag! The three inner side pockets are great, too. I am much more attached to this size than my matinee now.

I got the gold mirror today for fun. I think this was a sample sale bag, it doesn't have the gold-plated hardware like the super-blingy version (although this bag is plenty bright as is!). It has the brass hardware with a bit of the tarnished look, which is the same as my other bags. I am not a super-flashy girl, but I do like a fun accessory on occasion. This leather holds its shape well and is not slouchy. It would be a fun travel bag! I live in south Florida, so I don't think it's too over the top. Super fun bag, though. Can't wait to take her out. :smile:

Attachments

• RMcollection.jpg
    RMcollection.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 135
  • yellowclutch-1.jpg
    yellowclutch-1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,423
Thanks for sharing! Love all of them. I would love to see modeling pics of the gold mirror; it is hard to tell what it would look like IRL. It does look like a really fun bag though!

I was thinking about taking modeling pics with the gold. Because it is a stiffer bag, it works better on the arm instead of on the shoulder. I just took a few photos to see the gold and clutch for size reference. Today is my day off, so I am not really dressed for photos, except for my ancient Coach sandals. (also, I just cut bangs and don't know what to do with my hair!)

I also threw in a pic of me and my matinee out and about in Japan two weeks ago. (taken in front of my old friend's furniture store - for those who care, I am wearing the Hayden-Harnett Mercer cuff and Loeffler Randall skull cut-out cream patent flats - love them!)

Attachments

• DSC00222.JPG
    DSC00222.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00223.JPG
    DSC00223.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00224.JPG
    DSC00224.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 669.JPG
    669.JPG