My Humble Little Collection Photoshoot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Before Valentine's Day of this year, I only owned the Delightful MM. Safe to say I have been bitten by the LV bug! I'm still unsure about my MC ZCP and am thinking of exchanging it for the MC cosmetic pouch. I only have about a week to decide, so we'll see... But here are my babies!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396917086.340600.jpg

SLG's are my new obsession!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396917108.758012.jpg

2. Lovely collection. Ouuuu, that's a hard decision to make about the zcp...it's so useful and compact, I can't live without mine. I want to get a cosmetic pouch as well but I'm saving for it. Think about it carefully before you decide. Saving for something is just as exciting too :smile:

3. Nice collection, I'd get the cosmetic case :smile:

4. Lovely collection:smile:love your mc pieces!!!

5. Awesome!!

6. Beautiful collection, thanks for sharing! The ZCP and cosmetic pouch are both great pieces, good luck deciding.

7. Very pretty collection!

8. Love the MC makeup bag? Wish I could think of a reason to buy that.
    Nice collection.

9. I think you're right - saving up is very fun! Just don't want to miss being able to get it. Decisions, decisions....!

10. They are! I hope I'm able to come to a decision before my time is up. I'm so indecisive!

11. +1 love your collection!!

12. Thank you, everyone! It's been so fun adding to my collection (and taking pictures of them).

13. Lovely collection and very nice MC items!!!!

14. Nice collection!

15. Love!! Especially the MC and delightful!